Monday, October 5, 2015

My Weigh XL-440 Talking Scale 440lb Bathroom Scale - SCMXL440 in my opinion


A several days before. I'm looking for information on the My Weigh XL-440 Talking Scale 440lb Bathroom Scale - SCMXL440, so i have to tell.


My Weigh XL-440 Talking Scale 440lb Bathroom

My Weigh XL-440 Talking Scale 440lb Bathroom Scale - SCMXL440


Model: SCMXL440. Meet the all new and innovative talking scale which is non-other than My Weighs XL-440. Forget about bending to read your weight especially if you have less than perfect eye sight. This talking scale will read your weight succinctly in a pleasant female voice. If you are not in the mood to have your weight read out loud, simply flip the switch on the bottom of the scale to silence it. Another added advantage of this scale is its large LCD screen that displays your reading clearly, this feature is great for those with not so great vision. Plus, you don't have to bend down to turn on the scale, simply tap it with your foot and it quickly turns on. Carefully designed, My Weigh XL-440 won't scuff up your floor; ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's crucial to spend less in today's overall economy. We should be very careful with funds, but we can easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find everything required for much less when on the net. Please continue reading to discover getting the very best information regarding thrifty shopping on the internet.

Tags: home & kitchen > bath > bathroom accessories > scales > digital



0 comments:

Post a Comment